"Ryerson University’s Digital Media Zone tech experts present New Year’s tech resolutions
1. First things first: time to get a smartphone
2. Get to know Android.
3. If you already know Android, upgrade to Android 2.3.
4. Get into the tablet game.
5. Come June, Hold 3-D in the palm of your hand with the first handheld 3-D gaming system, Nintendo 3DS
6. Get out of your phone and back into your life with Windows Phone 7.
7. Take your home videos like a pro with Go Pro camera hero HD.
8. A resolution for the techie: Build your own 3-D Imax theatre at home."
Maybe you can add a few of your own: augmented reality apps on your smartphone, phone blogging, Moodle 2.0 tutorials, figure out streaming from your video camera, and create digital media on a regular basis for work or family.
Article highlighted and highlights extracted using Diigo.